How to make a delicious plant based breakfast in 3 minutes
Are you tired of eggs, sausages, cheese, cholesterol, saturated fat, and problematic animal protein? Are you tired of diseases? Do you want to switch to a plant based breakfast, but have no idea how to? Do you want your breakfast to be fresh and healthy every morning, but also to be able to make it quickly?
Do you want to consume fiber, antioxidants, protein, carbohydrates, omega fatty acids, and vitamins for breakfast and that way satisfy a big portion of your daily nutrient requirements already at the beginning of your day? Do you want to feel fantastic after every breakfast and to have a party for every breakfast?!
Everything can be achieved. An example of the ingredients is listed blow and you determine the quantities according to your liking and needs. And if you want to go one step further, add some chopped green leafy vegetables such as swiss chard, kale, or spinach into the porridge.
For a visual example on how to make a breakfast meal, check out this video.
Ingredients of a porridge
- Flakes (oats, buckwheat, etc)
- Fruit (seasonal fruit, berries, banana, dates, etc)
- Nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, etc)
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Ground flaxseeds
- Ground cinnamon, ginger, and curcumin
- Chopped greens (optional, but recommended)
How to make porridge
- Boil the water in a kettle
- Pour flakes made out of some whole grain
- Pour water over the flakes
- Leave the flakes for about 12 minutes and go do something else
- After 12 minutes, the flakes absorb the water, expand, and soften
- Add ground cinnamon, ginger, curcumin, and flaxseeds and stir
- Add nuts and seeds of your choice
- Add fruits of your choice
- Add chopped green leafy vegetables such as swiss chard, kale, or spinach (optional, but recommended)
Eat slowly and enjoy. Bring health into your life. Bring fiber, antioxidants, protein, carbohydrates, omega fatty acids, and vitamins into your body. May health follow you each and every morning and may your every day start with a morning party.